Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Vik Responds to Detractors

Our chairman and CEO, Vik, BlackBerried us from his 16,000 s.f. chateau (the one he calls Number 12) in Winnepeg last night. He wanted to respond to questions about the new jet.

Question 1, from somebody at the Times (traitor): How can you justify spending taxpayer dollars on a corporate jet?
Vik: "You gotta be kidding me! I'm a taxpayer, some of the time anyway, you wouldn't believe the sales tax I pay on freakin' shoes every year. Besides, they gave the money to me that makes it mine! To do whatever I want with. Screw'em if they don't like it. What are they gonna do? Regulate me?"

Question 2, from a reporter somewhere in freakin' Colorado (as if that matters): How can you spend American tax dollars on a French jet?
Vik: "The same reason I don't drive a car made in Detroit. You know where American jets are made? Kansas! Kansas is freakin' flyover country's flyover country. French, that's cool. French wine, French women. Forget about French song, though. I'm not going there."

No comments:

Post a Comment